Most of international and local students follow these steps when they are enrolling for a course at Technical Education Australia.
- Find a course
- Check the requirement of the course
- Enroll online, pay, and start learning
- Get your unique students identifier Code (USI)
However, if you are an international students your enrollment process can be change. Describe below we have explained a simple process with details.
Finding a course
You can go through our website and choose the course of your own interest or you can also call +61 3 9362 0333 to speak one of our Friendly Customers service officers. If you are not sure about the course, browse through career pathway that are offered by the Technical education Australia. Also you can speak to our customer’s service officers. They will also guide you towards the right path.
Checking the Entry requirements
Choose your course that you wish to attend and make sure that you meet the requirement of the course. This could include your previous qualification, your previous experience, minimum age and other nominal requirements are there, because before attending any of the course you have to complete the requirements of the subjects. You can also found the necessary requirements in the course outline or when you can also talk to our representative.
Enrollment process for local Australian
- Complete Enrollment form
- Attach your Previous Transcripts and Records
- A copy of Australian Citizenship, Permanent resident or humanitarian Visa holders
- Aged above 15 Years
Forward all your documents including a signed application form, of Technical Education Australia.
- Technical Education Australia, T/A: Hospitality Management Institute of Australia,
- Business College of Australia
- Level 2, 109-111 Nicholson Street
- Footscray, Victoria 3011 AUSTRALIA
A non-refundable application fee of AUD$200 is required. You can pay with a bank cheque cash, also you can pay with all the major credit cards directly to our bank accounts.
Get your Unique Students Identifier code
When you are enrolled in any of the nationally recognized training programs, you will need to get your USI code. (Implemented form 1 January 2015). Your USI allows you to:
- You can find, authenticate, and collect all your VET achievement and Certifications in a single transcript as well as single portfolio.
- It’s an online portfolio, you are sure about that everything is available online, not would be lost and you can also access your data anytime.
- Ensure your records are never lost or misplaced. For your unique student’s identifier you can contact the administration of Institute.